Tuesday, July 03, 2007

My First House in the U.S.

I forgot to tell you about my new house! This is my official new house(apartment) in the U.S.
It's a four-plex, really old (built before 1987) and noisy neighbors. But I'm excited about this house because this is my first house in the U.S. and I did all the paper work by myself.
















This is how it looks. My room is the one at left bottom.




















This is the entrance. My favorite mattress. I tried to get the one that Fumiko used to have.




















I'm using the living room as my study and entertaining room, since my room doesn't have a ceiling fan.















This is our kitchen. I hope Fumiko doesn't notice the mess in the sink... I got most of the kitchen items from a Jordan guy at 15$! but I don't think I'm gonna use the coffee maker....
















This is my room. It's really tiny. I tucked myself into my closet so I could take this picture. But I'm pretty used to this kind of size, so no biggie.
I'm using an AirBed to save money. I wasn't sure if this would be comfortable enough but turns out, it doesn't bother me that much.



1 Comments:

Blogger *fumiko* said...

the house looks nice....but i guess the area is still getto!

4:45 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home