Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Writing Topic 5

Your government has annouced that it wishes to build a military base near your community. Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of this new influence on your community. Do you support or oppose the military base?

Recently, we had some large scale of terrorisms in the U.S.A. and England. Having a military base in or close to your community might not be impossible thing to happen. But havin it in one's community has merits and demerits. If my governmetn annouced that it wants to built a base near my community, I will support the base.

Having the acutual military that is willing to save not only your community but also your country near my community makes you feel more safe because of its realty, and scince a lot of people are going to move into your community, its economy will grow. You will be able to see what solder are doing in thier base, so you can understand more about military.

On the other hand, if your community are going to have a military base, it could be noisy because of its training by guns and planes, could be severly dangerous when plane crushs happen over your community and could take a lot of land and make the place that people live smaller.

We need more safety scince we recently had some large scale of terrorisms and it is easy to imagine that some of them are going to happen soon. There is a choice to make artificial land for military but it is bad for our environment at the same time. These are why I support to have a military in our community.


I did write this in 30 mins but i know that this contains a lot of gramatical, spelling mistakes... and is not flowing.
I really don't know how to write this comparision essay. The comparision ssays must have introduction, body that includes comparision part, and my idea about that. Do I have to put why I agree/disagree to the statement and write also the conclusion? Or I don't need to write the conclusion.... :(

2 Comments:

Blogger *fumiko* said...

WOW! Good job!! I think it's a VERY NICE start.
At first, i didn't think it was your essay!

don't worry about the grammar and spelling, they will not take points on that.

1:15 AM  
Blogger *fumiko* said...

I think you did say why you diagree or not in your paragraphs.

1:17 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home